Greetings from Vernon, BC where the weather is perfect. We are staying at a resort called the Outback so I’ll make this as short as possible.
This Week I Wrote:
- On Tuesday I explained how to create A Disciplined Spending Plan.
- On Thursday I shared my Posts from the Edmonton Journal.
Other Great Reading This Week:
- This week The Star listed the Five Retirement Myths You Need to Know.
- If your budget is getting tighter, you’ll want to read this post by Boomer and Echo to see their Financial Advisor for a Day: Can You Live On $1065 A Month?
- MoneySense examines why Outdated Mortgage Formulae Mean Trouble.
- The Canadian Couch Potato answers the question, How Will Rising Rates Affect Bonds? You may be surprised by the answer.
- This week Moneyville shows you How to Improve Your GIC Yield with just a few simple steps.
- Young and Thrifty shared some unconventional advice this week with their post on Avoiding the Temptation to Pay Down Debt.
- Brighter Life released some frightening news this week with their article, Is the Canadian Dollar Headed to 86 Cents?
- No one likes inflation but the Million Dollar Journey reveals The Benefits of Inflation.
- This week Andrew Nallam discussed Socrates and the Next Generation of Wealth.
- We all want to live with less stuff, which is why the Canadian Finance Blog looks into How Minimalism Can Save Your Finances.