I’ve been on the road for almost 2 weeks so it’s really great to be home for a while. The best part about coming home is the love I get from my kids – there’s nothing better. The worst part about coming home is catching up on all the stuff that did not get done because I have been on the road for so long.
This Week I Wrote:
- Over at Balance Junkie I shared part 2 of my Air Mils analsysis: How to Get the Best Value from Air Miles Rewards.
- On Monday I wrote about The Improper Use of RRSPs.
- On Tuesday Sarah wrote an article to help you Make a Debt Plan.
- On Wednesday I shared a guest post about the importance of Contributing to CPP after Age 65.
- On Thursday Cathy listed out the Top Tax Credits for Canadians.
Other Great Reads:
- I had fun participating in a fun live web chat on the CBC website in conjunction with the Boomer Revolution program.
- This week Million Dollar Journey discussed The Difference Between Permanent and Term Insurance.
- It’s nearly tax time and the Canadian Finance Blog listed out the Tax Requirements for Non-Residents of Canada Earning Rental Income.
- Kevin Press shares 7 good unretirement stats worth knowing
- My Own Advisor puts together a great chart comparing RRSPs to TFSAs
- Financial Highway delved into the idea behind Frugality During Tax Return Season, and Why It Matters.
- If you do happen to get a tax refund, the Canadian Personal Finance blog wants to help you think of Things to Do with Your Tax Refund.
- This week the Canadian Couch Potato showed you how to go about Estimating Future Stock Returns.
- With all the financial problems lately, Invest It Wisely wants to show you How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Cliff.
- When it comes to investing, Boomer and Echo want you to ask yourself, Do We Need to Beef Up Our CPP?
- This week the Dividend Ninja answered a great reader question with their post: In What Account Should I Hold International (non U.S.) Dividend Stocks?
- Michael James on Money shared his investing advice this week, or rather, how to Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett.
- Thanks to Rob Carrick at the Globe and Mail for including me in Carrick on Money