Well, this week marks the end of the school year and the beginning of summer holidays. We made the trek to Kelowna this week for out family holiday and can’t wait to do some boating, swimming and just hanging at the beach! Happy Canada Day everyone!
This week, only one article to post where I explained how you can handle Retirement in a Different Country. Special thanks to all those that included this post in their weekly round ups:
- Rob Carrick in his Personal Reader.
- Boomer and Echo in What’s New around the Blogosphere
- Short Take from Michael James on Money
- Long Weekend Reading from My Own Advisor
Other Great Reading This Week:
- This week Zero Hedge talks about Howard Marks on Mistakes, Biases, and The Efficient Market Fallacy.
- It’s time for summer travel and that’s why the Financial Highway shared these Smart Ways to Save on Summer Travel.
- Summer time also means home repair work and the Canadian Finance Blog shows you how to Create a Home Repair Fund.
- Where Does All My Money Go revealed a ton of true stories this week with their post on Bad Trades.
- Healthcare is definitely in news right now, which is why Out of Your Rut wants to know, Is Rationing the Future of Healthcare?
- This week Moneyville discussed why With CPP Changes, It Pays to Retire Early – If You Don’t Make Much.
- We all want to avoid pitfalls and thanks to Morning Star’s video this week, you’ll know these 5 Common Portfolio Pitfalls and How to Fix Them.
- This week CBS Money wrote an interest article about The Link Between Stocks and Lottery Tickets.
- Insurance is not a topic most want to discuss but Advisor CA discusses what happens to Canadian Couples Avoiding Insurance Talk.
- The Globe and Money released some very encouraging news this week that Earnings Rise at Strongest Pace in More than a Year.