As the old saying goes, time flies when you are having fun. I guess I must be having a lot of fun because another birthday has crept up on me. I hope you all have fun this weekend . . . I know I will!
This Week I Wrote:
- On Monday I discussed the Key Ages for Retirement Planning.
- On Tuesday, I analyzed why 0% financing may not be such a great deal
- On Tuesday Sarah also shared why you need to Plan for Tomorrow but Live for Today.
- On Wednesday our guest poster Miranda told you How to Save More Money for Retirement.
- On Thursday Donna delved into making The Transition to Retirement.
- I also posted My Best Financial Tip at Balance Junkie as part of the Blogging for Financial Literacy Campaign
Other Great Reads:
- This week Gail Vax-Ozlade showed you how to Make Your Savings Work Harder.
- The Canadian Capitalist shared a big Money Tip: Buy a Home You Can Afford.
- Speaking of buying a home, the Canadian Finance Blog wants to help you answer the question, Is Now a Good Time to Buy a House?
- If you’ve been thinking of going back to school, you’ll want to read this article by MoneySmarts that tells you How to Save $100,000 for an MBA or Other Higher Education.
- This week Boomer and Echo wrote an honest post about Why I Became a DIY Investor.
- Sustainable Personal Finance wants to know, How Do You Justify Your Consumption?
- Since the holiday season (and consumption) is right around the corner, the Financial Uproar wants to make sure you have The Can You Afford It Flowchart at the ready!
- The fiscal cliff is looming for Americans but the Dividend Ninja examines the situation for Canadian Investors and the Fiscal Cliff.
- Andrew Hallam started a short video series where he shares How I Made My First Million – Part 1.
- This week The Passive Income Earner shared their RESP Strategy. How does it compare to yours?