This week my quote is all about ‘doing’. Anyone who spends time reading my blog and others knows and learns more as a result of reading. The real challenge lies in the fact that you can’t just know more. You can’t just find more ideas. Real success happens when you can actually apply those ideas because knowing is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must put those ideas and knowledge to work. True success comes from action because that’s what gets results.
- On Monday I shared stories of the Young and Financially Savvy.
- On Tuesday I asked: Does Half Your Money Go To Taxes?
- Sarah also shared some great ideas on teaching kids about credit
- On Wednesday Doug helped everyone Understand CPP Survivor Benefits.
- On Thursday Scott showed you how to Fund a Buy Sell Agreement.
Other Great Reads
- This week the Million Dollar Journey helps you answer an important question about Residential Property Assessment: How Much Is My Property Worth?
- It’s tax season and that’s why the Canadian Finance Blog discussed Withholding Tax on RRSP Withdrawal.
- The Canadian Couch Potato wants to know: How Well Does Your ETF Track Its Index?
- Group Benefits Online wants to help you go about Building a Successful Group Retirement Plan.
- Speaking of retirement, Boomer and Echo wants to know, Have You Made Your Retirement Plans?
- If you’re looking to invest in new stocks, Young and Thrifty lists their 5 Reasons Not to Invest in Penny Stocks.
- This week the Canadian Dream Free at 45 gave an update on their personal investment strategies with their post on Hi Ho Silver, Trading Away.
- If you’re looking to add some money to your wallet, Invest It Wisely discusses Why Freelancing on the Side Will Set You Free.
- Most of us are getting our tax refunds now and My University Money listed out 5 Things Students are Going to Do with Their Tax Refunds…But Shouldn’t.
- This week My Own Advisor shared some great Hot Canadian Stock Tips for investors.