A while back I wrote a couple of articles analyzing the Air Miles Rewards Program using an example of booking our trip to Ottawa. The time has come and we are off to the nation’s capital to visit family, see parliament hill and walk along the Canal. As a result, I will be taking Monday off and will not be posting an article. Enjoy the long weekend!
This Week I Wrote:
- On Monday I helped you answer the question, How Much Income Do You Need in Retirement?
- On Tuesday Sarah shared her Six Steps to Avoid Being a Money Moron.
- On Thursday Doug explained Voluntary Deferral of OAS.
Other Great Reads:
- This week the Canadian Personal Finance Dot Com blog shared their Effective Tips on Opening a Forex Trading Account.
- Give Me Back My Five Bucks discussed why Finding the Right Credit Card Can Be Confusing.
- In an interesting article, Brighter Life proposed Seven Ways Today’s Economy is Like the NHL Playoffs.
- The Canadian Dream Free at 45 tells you why you should make the decision to Give It Away, It Will Make You Happy.
- This week Boomer and Echo revealed their newest post: The Beginner’s Guide on How NOT to Start Investing.
- The Canadian Couch Potato continued their thoughts on socially responsible investing with their article: More on Socially Responsible Index Investing.
- When it comes to paying off debt, the Canadian Personal Finance Blog admits that Sometimes Never is Better than Late.
- This week the Canadian Finance Blog helped answer the question Do You DIY or Pay for Help?
- The Million Dollar Journey discussed the New Horizons for Seniors Program.
- Rob Carrick wrote a great post for the Globe and Mail about why you need to Stop Blaming Gen Y for Wrecking Your Retirement.