Happy Friday! The beginning of one month also marks the end of another. How did January go for you financially? How are your financial resolutions going? Are you going to invest money into RRSPs this year? Have you checked off any items on your financial to-do list? Time flies so don’t wait too long to do a little progress check-up on your financial goals.
This Week I Wrote:
- On Sunday, I got personal and talked about what happens when things get too busy
- On Monday I explained The Proper Use of RRSPs: the one formula approach.
- On Tuesday Sarah encouraged you to Keep Moving Towards Your Financial Goals.
- On Wednesday I showed you how to go about Unlocking Pension Money: Getting Money Out of LIRAs.
- On Thursday Scott pitted RRIFs vs Annuities.
Other Great Reads:
- This week the Passive Income Earner shared their list of the Top 20 Dividend Stocks – January 2013.
- Brighter Life went back to the basics this week and wrote a post that’s The Simplest RRSP Primer Ever.
- Speaking of RRSPs, the Dividend Ninja revealed some RRSP and TFSA Strategies You Can Take to the Bank.
- Boomer and Echo wants you to think long and hard as you answer the question, What is Your Financial Future? You might be surprised by what they predict.
- When it comes to helping others through charity, the Sustainable Personal Finance blog explains Why You Should Take Care of Your Finances First.
- This week Andrew Hallam asked, in all honesty, Why Make a Financial Bet Against Warren Buffett?
- Despite what others might say, Michael James on Money makes it clear that All Debt is Bad.
- The Canadian Finance Blog wants you to ask yourself, Is Your Portfolio Truly Diverse? Be honest now.
- This week the Financial Highway listed 6 Ways to Improve Your Job Search.
- The Million Dollar Journey revealed some great insight on How to Search For and Claim an Unclaimed Balance.